Advertisement

CODY KO and NOEL MILLER MENTIONED ME IN THEIR PODCAST?!

CODY KO and NOEL MILLER MENTIONED ME IN THEIR PODCAST?! Episode 88 - Short Kings Anthem: (they talk about me around 46:00)


Cody Ko and Noel Miller really talked about me for a brief second in their podcast, shoutout to everyone who came and commented on my video to let me know about it! I would've never knew..

📱 Socials:
► Instagram:
► Twitter:
► Snapchat:

Edited by Pesteroni



Things used in this video:

1. Canon T6 DSLR:
2. Logitech C920 Webcam:
3. Gorilla Pod Tripod:
4. Macbook Pro 2015 15inch for editing / uploading:

#CodyKo #NoelMiller #TMGPodcast

tmg,walkman,walk man,stay safe,no flex,comedy,hip hop,parody,take a walk,farmers tan,cody,ko,cody ko,noel,miller,noel miller,jake paul,jp,jeff wittek,barbershop,instagram,sketch,dms,cringe,vine,advice,vlog,comments,codyko,comedian,vines,podcast,funny,insanely chill,6secondauditions,the weekend edition,

Post a Comment

0 Comments