Advertisement

Classic Smokey Winged Liner

Classic Smokey Winged Liner Hi Girls. Here is my quick tutorial on CLASSIC SMOKEY WINGED LINER. Here is the simplest basic way of doing it. You can always increase the intensity or changed the liner colour if you like but the basics will remain the same. I would like my followers to know that is not necessary to use the same products rather improvise and use alternatives from other brands depending upon the affordability.
Watch my tutorial and I am sure you will learn a thing or two. Everything is explained in detail and products are listed in the tutorial as well. I hope you learn the technique well and recreate it.
#LisaEldridge
#HudaBeauty
#HudaFauxFilterFoundation
#DiorBackstageContourKit
#DiorContourStick
#NarsPaloma
#NatashaDenonaMakeup
#NatashaDenonaShade&LightPalette
#TarteEyeBrowGel
#itCosmeticsBrowBar
#LindaHallbergInfinityFilter
#LindaHallbergCosmetics #NudeLips
#justmakeupreviews
#JeffreestarConcealer
#MUFESmokeyLashMascara
#theMakemakeup
#CharlotteTilburyGloss
#TarteLipliner
#JouerBlushKit
#makeup
#makeuplover
#makeover
#P.Louise
#instadaily
#Patmcgrathreal
#Makeupforeverofficial
#SmokeyEye
#SmokeyWingedLiner
#SmokeyLiner

XOXO
Shehla Zahid


I am a Doctor, a Makeup Educator, Makeup Enthusiast and a Makeup Addict.
Please Follow me on Instagram and IGTV @justmakeupreviews
Facebook please Join “Faisalabad Beauty, Makeup & Fashion Forum” link is here to join
Youtube Please Subscribe

Liner

Post a Comment

0 Comments