Advertisement

ASMR Deep Scalp Massage| Playing in your Hair| Combing and Brushing Sounds| Putting you to Sleep

ASMR Deep Scalp Massage| Playing in your Hair| Combing and Brushing Sounds| Putting you to Sleep Hey Hey Hey Tingle Team! Today I'm massaging your scalp and playing I. your hair. We have combing brushing and spraying sounds. Please sit back, relax, tingle away and enjoy! I love you all ❤️😘

I hope you guys enjoy and I seriously thank you for watching! Please like, comment, and subscribe, share if you looooooveeee me lol, I would greatly appreciate it! Peace and Blessings! Happy Tingles!

Try Our other channel mainly spiritual side of things, if youre not into that dont bother please and thanks! WhatDoYouBelieveTV and Deez Universe



Thanks so much for your support if you'd like to donate.

---------------*TIP JAR*------------

CASHAPP: $DEEZTINGZASMR

For business inquiries: DeezTingzASMR@gmail.com

Paypal link:
IG: DeezUniverse

#PuttingYouToSleep #BrushingSounds #CombingSounds #SpraySounds #ASMRBrushing #ASMRCombing #ASMRSpraySounds #ScalpMassage #ScalpMassaging

ScalpMassage,ASMRBrushing,PuttingYouToSleep,ASMRCombing,ASMRSpraySounds,ScalpMassaging,

Post a Comment

0 Comments