Advertisement

An idea of what it’s like to be a trans girl (5 month HRT update)

An idea of what it’s like to be a trans girl (5 month HRT update) hi cute babies!! hehe this was sort of my first video, i really hope u enjoyed. if there is any other thoughts or anything else you want to share in the comments, please do! if you have any ideas you have for videos that you’d like me to create, i’d love to hear (:
you can contact me at my social medias below

please do not hesitate (-:

instagram- @nymph0nia
twitter- @sail0rplut0
snap- serenie.moon

absolutely any music within this video is not owned by me and is within legal use (:
1. Closer by FKA Twigs
2. When The Night Falls - Nights
3. you just wanna stay - Kali Uchis
4. stay with me (cover by FKA Twigs)
5. Chobits ending song 2
6. gate of your dream - Nights

transgender,trans,MTF,HRT,hormone replacement therapy,estrogen,trans girl,mental changes,physical changes,growth,y2k,lovely,fairy,goth,hello kitty,bratz,advice,experience,love,spiritual,universe,energy,anime,life,change,transition,MTF transition,

Post a Comment

0 Comments