Advertisement

Aikatsu Stars - Start Line! Dance Cover (Masquerade ver.) | Peiji Angel

Aikatsu Stars - Start Line! Dance Cover (Masquerade ver.) | Peiji Angel Here’s my Masquerade dance cover of Start Line! from Aikatsu Stars!
This song was the first jpop song I ever heard, from the first anime I’ve ever seen. This song first inspired me and created my dream of being an idol. It was one of the first dances I learnt and covered and has always been my favourite song. I used to practice dancing to it every day! On my one year anniversary I covered Start Line again because this song has been with me from the start of my dream. Since summer began, I had the time to become my true self again, dancing and watching Aikatsu Stars again! 😄 So, here is another cover of Start Line with my true happiness shining through each move. I hope to continue in improving in the future and one day be able to inspire others to follow their dreams too, like Hime. Thank you for all of the support! It makes me so happy when I see your comments. 💜💜
Created using Video Star:

VideoStarApp,vs8.3.3,Aikatsu stars start line,Aikatsu Stars,Aikatsu stars dance,Aikatsu stars dance cover,aistars dance,aistars dance Cover,Start Line Dance,Start Line Dance Cover,Peiji angel dance Cover,Peiji Angel,Peiji Dance,masquerade,Aikatsu legend,Aikatsu dance covers,Aikatsu masquerade,Aikatsu masquerade dance,Aikatsu stars hime dance,Aikatsu stars Yume dance,Aikatsu stars Yume power,Aikatsu stars lovers,Aikatsu new song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments