Advertisement

a chill summer night in my life

a chill summer night in my life a night in my life, summer chill edition ❤
Ok so I definitely filmed this entire vlog and thought afterward that it wasn't going to be very interesting, but tbh this is what most of my week nights look like -- a lot of chilling, snacking, stretching and getting into interesting head spaces if I have the free-time. Life usually picks up and gets a little crazier on weekends, when travelling or during certain pockets of the year so watching this back as I edited I realized how much I love nights spent enjoying the pleasure of simple things like banana bread and bullet journaling.
Anyway, what do you do on chill nights?

BACK-TO-GYST series starting AUG 2nd
get your gear here //


my latest SUMMER STUDY playlist //


I write things sometimes if you want to check out me books ▹
 ⫸ CATCHER ▹
 ⫸ FEELS ▹
  
 ▼ KOZE Channel ▹
▵ Twitter ▹
▼ Instagram ▹
 ▵ Blog ▹
▼ Spotify ▹
▵ My Coffee Talk Podcast ▹


 ** This video is not sponsored.

summer night routine,summer night routine 2019,summer night routines productive,summer night routines real,summer night routines aesthetic,night routines,night routines 2019,july,summer 2019,a night in my life,a summer night in my life,nighttime routines,nighttime routines 2019,kalyn nicholson,a productive night routine,my productive night routine,motivation,motivating night routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments