Advertisement

Wearing A Wig In Public To See if My Boyfriend Notices Me

Wearing A Wig In Public To See if My Boyfriend Notices Me Hey guys! DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!

Today, I went out in public with a wig on to see if Elijah would recognize me and omg......

We love you guys so much! hope you enjoyed this video!!

Love,
Maddie & Elijah

↓ FOLLOW US ↓

Maddie’s Beauty Channel:


Maddie's Twitter:
Elijah's Twitter:

Maddie's Instagram:
Elijah's Instagram:

Maddie's Snapchat - live_wild
Elijah's Snapchat - thewireboyy

---------------------

Business inquires: maddieandelijah1998@gmail.com

maddie and elijah,elijah and maddie,maddie joy,elijah wireman,wearing a wig in public to see if my boyfriend notices,wearing a wig in public,wearing a wig,wearing a wig in public to see if my girlfriend notices me,spying on my boyfriend,spying on my boyfriend for twenty-four hours,spying on boyfriend,spying on girlfriend,24 hours,challenge,spying in public,wearing a wig following boyfriend to see if he notices me,catfishing prank,wig,the ace family,ace family,

Post a Comment

0 Comments