Advertisement

We are number one X bad guy - msp version

We are number one X bad guy - msp version Idk if this is good because of the song.. but I hope you guys like it! :)
I mixed this song up together so if you want the audio, use a youtuber converter thing.
If you don't know how to use that, then, contact me on:
Instagram: cats_are_mine_forever
Skype: katplaymsp
Twitter: @Amylillmay
that's all i've got atm + idek if I can send it on instagram so, well, lets just hope for the best xD
I got inspired to make this audio because I saw that a lot of other humans have done it toooo-

Read before asking for my MSP username or stuff.
_
_
_
_

I hope you enjoyed this video!
I.DO.NOT.OWN.ANY.OF.THESE.SONGS!


Intro: Ariana Grande - Thinking Bout You
I did not make/edit the audio! I found the audio on Instagram, here is her name: killermp3

Outro:

About me}
I'm 16 years old!
My birthday is on May 15th!
I love animals!
Want to know more about me? Ask questions, and I'll add it to my description :)

Video\Recoding\Pictures Editors I use}
Sony Vegas 11.0 Pro
Bandicam
aTube catcher (if you want to download this please be careful, it does give a virus at first. Learn how to get rid of viruses before downloading it)
MediBang

Contact me \ Social websites}
Instagram} Cats_are_mine_forever
Twitter}
Fyi, yes my twitter is amylillmay, but my real name is Katie ;p I just wish my name was Amy, lmao (::

MovieStarPlanet video's whenever! I usually upload every 2 days, or every 24 hours, depends. I try not too, because I know a lot of you hate it when you get a spam of uploads from the same person.

My MovieStarPlanet Usernames:
Uk: katiecatkat
Us: iluvcats!!!
Ca: katiecatkat
Au: katiecatkat
same with other servers, my username should be katiecatkat
This is in my about section, but ik some humans are lazy to check, so here ya go ;p

_-Disclaimer-
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, SCHOLARSHIP, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No copyright infringement intended. This video was just made for fun!

version

Post a Comment

0 Comments