Advertisement

Surprise! Supercharging is free but parking isn’t in Manhattan

Surprise!  Supercharging is free but parking isn’t in Manhattan Until I visited New York, I had never encountered a private parking garage with a supercharger. You give them the keys and they drive it to the super charger inside their facility. I have plenty of expensive camera equipment in my car and am not comfortable with handing over the keys to someone. Additionally, when the attendant realized that I wasn’t going to pay “$30” to park to get my free charging he told me to get the fuck out of here. Nice! So I backed out and drove somewhere else. So pay attention to the text on the navigation screen that says parking fees apply. It was obviously there, but I didn’t capture the meaning of it.

Tesla Supercharging,

Post a Comment

0 Comments