Advertisement

Super Vegito Dragon Ball Legends Anniversary Summons begin TONIGHT, but first...

Super Vegito Dragon Ball Legends Anniversary Summons begin TONIGHT, but first... Who's ready for the fire tonight in Dragon Ball Legends?! Anniversary summons featuring Blue Goku & Vegeta, Buuhan, Golden Frieza, AND Super Vegito begin tonight at reset...

-
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow my 2nd Channel:
Follow my Reddit:

Intro Made by the Talented folks below:




dragon ball legends anniversary summon,dragon ball legends free summons,dragon ball legends rhymestyle summon,dragon ball legends super vegito summon,dragon ball legends Golden Frieza,dragon ball legends Buuhan,dragon ball legends 1 year anniversary,dragon ball legends,dragon ball legends gameplay,dragon ball legends rhymestyle,rhymestyle,dragon ball super,dragon ball z,dragon ball z rhymestyle,dragon ball super rhymestyle,dragon ball z dokkan battle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments