Advertisement

*SOLD* πŸ’œ Summer Picnic Journals #authentique #cheerful

*SOLD* πŸ’œ Summer Picnic Journals #authentique #cheerful Hey Peeps! I wanted to share the two journals I created using the Authentique "Cheerful" paper collection. They are listed together in my Etsy shop, use the drop-down menu to make your selection. Hope you like them. TFW

Summer Picnic:

****My Links****
~My Etsy Shop:
~FaceBook Page:
~HeART Connections FB Group:
~Instagram:
~My Blog:
~Want to buy me a coffee? (Donations)
~PayPal:
~Email Me: artndacity@gmail.com
****MY AFFILIATES****
I am affiliated with these companies, if you make a purchase using my links, I do receive a small commission. Your support will help me improve my channel! I appreciate all you do!
*AMAZON:
*SCRAPBOOK.COM:
*BLITSY:
*SIZZIX:
*SALLY BEAUTY:

Summer Picnic Journals,Summer Journals,Summer Junk Journals,File Folder Journals,Authentique,Authentique Cheerful,Handmade Journals,Junk Journals,Artndacity Creations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments