Advertisement

Rhythm of the night (choppy test thing) (Short) READ DESC PLS

Rhythm of the night (choppy test thing) (Short) READ DESC PLS S O I am going to add on to the story of Ally! (You can read the first part in the pinned comment of my Sweet Dreams meme)

**EXEPT THEY ARE N O T HER IMAGINARY FRIENDS ANYMORE ((I'll think about that later))

A n y w a y s.. so after all of the crazy stuff that went down Ally eventually finds ANOTHER person like her who has 2 of these spirits!
((Their names are Chaos (Green) and Mack (Yellow) ))
Her name is also Ali just- spelled like my actual name sksksk
She knows that she has them because she had an amulet thing on her hoodie aswell! And.. for the fact that they can see each others spirits because they both have a stone.. so y e a h.. they are buds

Also I've used Ali before just made her are little different from before.. I know some of you all will recognize her-

The spirits colors coordinate with the emotions on Ally's face sksks
"Well where's the red one??"
.. y o u w i l l f i n d t h a t o u t l a t e r

Check my cartoon animation made with #flipaclip,

Post a Comment

0 Comments