Advertisement

Pick a Card - What is blocking your connection? Twin Flame Tarot Reading Psychic Healing Guidance

Pick a Card - What is blocking your connection? Twin Flame Tarot Reading Psychic Healing Guidance THIS IS A TIMELESS READING - TRUST YOU FOUND IT AT THE RIGHT TIME FOR YOU

Twin Flame Networking Group

Thank you so much for your love and support, I am so grateful & privileged to serve this community :) Please LIKE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE

💕Energy Exchange💕
If you feel guided to support my channel by donating you can do that here, thank you!

Or if you would like to demonstrate your gratitude by donating a tarot deck, you can find my amazon wish list here


*Decks Used & Time Stamps*
Chrysalis Tarot (Rhodocrosite) 6:00
Art of Love Tarot (Lemurian Quartz) 23:40
Neo Tarot (Auralite) 40:40
Rider Waite Tarot (Net Jasper) 57:14
Whispers of Healing Oracle
Angel Therapy Oracle
Power of Surrender Cards
Energy Oracle Cards
Star Seeds by Nari Anastarsia

📧 Email Me - happytwinstarot@gmail.com

************PRIVATE READINGS & SRT*************

For viewers in the UK - I can accept payment in sterling.

****Guidance, Healing and Clearing****
Many of my returning clients have expressed a need to pop back and check in on energy, pull a few cards and/or receive some channelled guidance or healing to help them along on their journey. If your requirements are a mix of all of the services below, then you can still purchase my time in slots and we can design a service to suit you, that can include any of the following within the time specified/purchased.
*Review of energetic connection between twins
*Mini clearing of individual and/or both twins (Grounding, Chakras and Auric Field)
*Questions via Tarot Cards and Oracle Decks
*Channelled Messages/advice from guides
*Remote healing of individual and/or both twins
*A friendly ear :)
15 mins $40
30 mins $65
60 mins $95
This is a LIVE service, you will need to connect with me on Skype, Google Hangouts or Zoom at a mutually agreeable time.
email me to book happytwinstarot@gmail.com

*TWIN FLAME CONNECTION CHECK*
I will connect to you and your twins energy as a medium to review the connection and confirm if you are dealing with a real twin or not, as well as doing a mini clearing on both twins (chakras, grounding and auric field), looking at the connecting energies, blockages and stage of your journey.
$40 (takes 15 mins)
This is a LIVE service, you will need to connect with me on Skype, Google Hangouts or Zoom at a mutually agreeable time.
email me to book happytwinstarot@gmail.com

*1 Question Email Reading*
Do you have a quick question or need an update on your situation? Arthur and I can supply you with an email update, with a 6 card draw and photo of the cards - for just $11:11 💕

TAROT READINGS - Live one to one via Skype, Zoom or Google Hangouts - Full Tarot Reading and Oracle Decks Or 1-2-1 Healing Guidance, please specify your preference when booking.
15 mins $40
30 mins $65
60 mins $95

Lead time for bookings varies, please confirm via email happytwinstarot@gmail.com

For Spirit Release Therapy (which clears yours and your twins energy fields of anything negative), please contact me for further information.

About Me
Hello,
My name is Charlotte. I have been reading the tarot for 20 years and work with a spirit guide called Arthur who helps me channel messages through the cards.
I work as a Meditation Teacher for individuals, businesses and schools, Tarot Reader, Reiki Practitioner, Spirit Release Therapist, Hypnotherapist, Personal Transformation Coach and most recently, reading tarot for the twin flame community.
I have many guides, but Arthur introduced himself to me just this year and urged me to begin reading for Twin Flames. I understand the TF journey and met my own twin 4 years ago - I have moved into surrender and acceptance, I am now happy and at peace and want to share what I have learned. My channel is called Happy Twins because I truly believe that is what this journey is about - above all else it is a gift and a blessing to meet your twin. Even though at times the journey can be painful, ultimately it serves us in ascending into a place of joy, abundance and complete self love. Union is just the icing on the cake!
I love to hear from viewers and subscribers, so please do drop me a line if you need support on this journey. Whether you are in separation, a runner, chaser, divine masculine or feminine, I am here to help you find your way to a happy union with your twin.

*It is a legal requirement that I include a disclaimer -
In accordance with the law in several countries I must point out that all tarot readings given here are for entertainment purposes only, and no guarantee can be given as to the accuracy of a reading. The user is responsible for his/her own life choices and decisions. I am not qualified to give legal, financial, medical or any other advice.
#twinflamereading #twinflame #pickacardreading #lovereading

twinflame,relationship,love,runner,chaser,stages,union,separation,blocked,healing,how does he feel,when will he call,why did he ghost,when will he come back,soul mate,karmic,blockages,self love,pick a pile,divine masculine,feminine,DM,DF,collective,energy,update,karma,psychic,help,support,who will i marry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments