Advertisement

mental health update: feeling a lil lost, youtube in general // MHM

mental health update: feeling a lil lost, youtube in general // MHM feeling a lil lost
Subscribe: |
🔔Make sure to enable ALL push notifications!🔔
Watch the NEWEST videos:

i''m not 100% proud of this video which makes me sad but it really does test my perfectionist traits so here we are! thankyou allllll for your continued support - it means the world to me xx

Follow marieroseeee:

Instagram:
Twitter:
SnapChat:
Tumblr:

Watch more marieroseeee:

GRWM:
Mental Health:
Q&A:
Latest Uploads:
Popular Videos:

FAQs:
age: 20
height: 5'10
editor: FCP -
camera: Cannon 600D -

Business Enquires: marieesenechal@gmail.com

About marieroseeee:

I’m Marie, just a 19 year old girl from England and I just want to take this moment to welcome you to the official marieroseeee YouTube channel!

On this channel, I’m really annoying and care about your mental health so you’ll find a variety of informative and hopefully inspirational content, including GRWM, Mental Health Talks/Advice, Q&A, Hauls and more.

So, enjoy your stay on my channel and make sure to subscribe and enable ALL notifications so you never miss a video! For instant updates, follow me on all my social media accounts.

I love youuuuuu all xx

marieroseeee,british,vlogger,mental,health,beauty,makeup,lifestyle,maddie,bruce,stevie,miller,real,youtube,feeling lost,mental health mondays,real talk,honest chat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments