Advertisement

KPOP DANCE IN PUBLIC 14 ll United Lifestyle

KPOP DANCE IN PUBLIC 14 ll United Lifestyle Hey my loves,

back with another vid^^ I put so much love and work into this I hope you like it. Leave a comment if you want more vid like that uwu

Love You
Miya

(As you may notice I got a new name hihi. I decided to not use Jackie anymore, because I never felt a real connection to it. I still chose this name 2 years ago cause I thought this would be the "better decision" but actually I already wanted to name myself Mia at that time. So I finally took the step and changed my name to MIYA with an y AND I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW. I hope you can get used to the name quickly )

MUSIC: (Artist all BLACKPINK)
1. BOOMBAYAH
2. WHISTLE
3. PLAYING WITH FIRE
4. AS IF ITS YOUR LAST
5. DDU-DU DDU-DU
6. FOREVER YOUNG
7. SEE U LATER
8. KISS AND MAKE UP
9. SOLO
10. KILL THIS LOVE
11. DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

#kpopinpublic #kpopinpublicchallenge #blackpink #blackpinkmedley #kpopingermany

✉ Business Inquiries: contact@unitedlifestyle.de

▻ YESSTYLE DISCOUNT◅
↬ Friendcode: ULIFESTYLE

▻ L E T S T A L K ◅
↬ Instagram: @united_lifestyle
↬ SnapChat: @f_lxkic
↬ Twitter: @Lifestyle_United

*COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOT INTENDED* "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

united lifestyle,kpop in germany,kpop in public,kpop in public challenge,kpop dance in public,kpop dance in public challenge,kpop in public dance challenge,dancing kpop in public,dancing kpop in public challenge,kpop challenge,kpop random dance,kpop dance public challenge,kpop random dance play,kpop random dance play public,kpop random dance public,blackpink in pubic,blackpink medley,blackpink cover,blackpink dance cover,all blackpink dances,

Post a Comment

0 Comments