Advertisement

Korn | You'll Never Find Me | GUITAR COVER (2019)

Korn | You'll Never Find Me | GUITAR COVER (2019) A one take guitar cover of the new awesome track by Korn, "You'll Never Find Me"!

Subscribe for more covers/originals here ►

Support the channel by becoming a Patron today! ►

Follow me on my other social medias to keep up to date with all Nik Nocturnal music & memes!
• Instagram:
• Facebook:
• Spotify:

GEAR CHAIN:
Schecter Blackjack ATX 7
Ernie Ball Strings 0.12-0.56 (I add a custom 0.64)
AXE FX
CUBASE AI 9.5
Canon SL2
Adobe Premier
KRK Rokit 5
Tuning: A Standard
Tabs:

#Korn #Guitar #Cover

korn,you'll never find me,korn you'll never find me,korn new song,korn new album,korn 2019,korn new song cover,korn new song reaction,korn new song tabs,korn the nothing,korn you'll never find me tabs,korn you'll never find me cover,korn you'll never find me lyrics,nik nocturnal,youtube,numetal,slipknot,best korn riffs,heaviest riffs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments