Advertisement

"Im Local" - UAE Emirati Shouts At Me. Here's My Response

#loymachedo shares
"Im Local" - UAE Emirati Shouts At Me. Here's My Response

#thinkpersonalbranding #personalbranding #UAE #UAEemirati #UAECitizen #Funny #responsevideo

Having lived in the UAE for nearly 40 years, I have a lot of experiences with UAE Emirati Arab Locals. Overall, most of it has been pleasant and wonderful. I have had good memories with UAE Emirati Locals with a few good friends and a lifetime of memories. In fact, my closest and best friend, my mentor is an Emirati Arab Local - Mohammed Murad from the UAE. And he was mentor for 16 years of my life and I owe a lot to him. So I have nothing but regard and respect for the people of UAE and its citizens.
But like they say - experiences - they can be good and at times they can also be bad. So I have had my share of - shall I put it mildly 'not-so-good' experiences. But I must honestly tell you - they were far too few and not so frequent. However, when they did happen - they left a mark.
So in this rainbow of experiences - one of the biggest and most prominent one has been when UAE Emirati or wanna-be Emirati Locals use their most infamous crutch phrase "I'm a Local".....
So here I received yet another Emirati Local who sent me an email stating the same. In this video, I respond to him to him know my thoughts with regards to his statement "I'm a Local"

-------------------------------

TO SUPPORT MY CHANNEL
Please send money via paypal to loy@loymachedo.com

-------------------------------

TO CONTACT
loy@loymachedo.com | +66-92-541-4784

-------------------------------

MORE ABOUT ME?
Google "Loy Machedo"

Loy Machedo,Personal Branding,Think Personal Branding,Ask Loy Machedo,Im Local,Emirati Local,UAE Local,UAE,Response Video,Funny Video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments