Advertisement

I’m Altering The Deal. Pray I Don’t Alter It Any Further - MGTOW

I’m Altering The Deal. Pray I Don’t Alter It Any Further - MGTOW I’m Altering The Deal. Pray I Don’t Alter It Any Further - MGTOW


Sandman Bitchute:
Minds:
Gab:
Subscribestar:
Sandman 2 Backup Channel:


Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This is just another quick update video. I just want to thank Alex, David, Rashad, Ward, Artur, Cory, Juan, Tom is a fake name and 12 Hour Stock Tips for your financial support yesterday. For some of you I'll even didicate a video. I also want to thank everyone for subscribing to me in Bitchute. I was shocked to see that I gained 1200 subscribers over there yesterday. I honestly thought that getting to ten thousand views a video would be impossible. Thank you for showing me that Bitchute is viable. YouTube says they will be ramping up their censorship in the next several months so I don't honestly know how long we have here. So please follow your favorite creators over on Bitchute, Minds and Gab. I'm really glad to see the subscribers showing up. It's given me hope we can survive and thrive on non silicon valley platforms. What I've also started doing as a way to ween myself off of watching YouTube. What I've done is started to unsubscribe to a few people I've been following for years and checking the subscribe feed on Bitchute instead. It's really hard breaking the old habits that I've built up over ten years. Unsubcribing to a few specific channels is forcing me to go to Bitchute and it's like a general that burns his ships so that his soldier know that they can't retreat after landing and their only hope is victory. So therefore they will fight more viciously. I'm going to try and condition my brain to use YouTube as a music playlist. If you're one of the thirty-five or forty percent of people that watch content on a computer then Bitchute is just as good. On mobile which I know 55% of you are listening to this talk Bitchute doesn't really have a good mobile app. Hopefully that will change. If I can give Ray Vahey one of the founders of Bitchute two pieces of advice it's that number one start an ad network and number two try to make a better app. The app will double the audience and the ads would bring in tons of more content producers. Not only the rebels but others on YouTube that will make Bitchute great. Today I got my first trending video on Bitchute with over a thousand views. I was shocked. Remember I said that if I can get to ten thousand views a day which sounds like a crazy number then I know that I can survive. I'm grateful that I'm now over 3500 subscribers. YouTube has altered the deal by changing their terms of service and it's only a matter of time before they do that again. Bitchute has had some loading and slowdown issues the last day or two. But that's to be expected as they have seen tremendous growth in viewers and subscribers so it's possible they weren't ready for the flood of traffic. Anyways, thank again everyone for subscribing on Bitchute and the other alternative platforms. If you haven't do the same for all your favorite creators. A few of you have also mentioned that Bitchute doesn't autofill in Google search. Talk about a rigged system. One last thing I have is a YouTube backup channel. It has zero videos on it anymore because I deleted them all so hopefully if they ban my main channel I can still reach you there. Link is in the description. Again thank you every and lets see if we can my channel to 5000 subscribers. Plus you get the content earlier than YouTube. Enjoy the rest of your day and cheers!

MGTOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments