Advertisement

how I got rid of (almost) all of my anxiety

how I got rid of (almost) all of my anxiety this vlog is a little different, just a a more chatty video talking about the two things I started doing that unexpectedly made me feel way less anxious. Like I said in this video, I started feeling really anxious when I went off on my own and decided to do YouTube instead of finish college, or a more structured traditional job. I placed way more pressure on it and felt like I was always behind, or could always be doing more- It was constantly on my mind and unnecessarily causing more worry and anxiety. I'd wake up in the morning feeling anxious and had a hard time really focusing on things. I randomly stumbled upon this article about how the founder of Instagram's "5 minute cure for proscratination" and tried it out for myself. I actually made a whole videon this ( I didn't realize all these things I had been putting off was actually a source of my anxiety. Once I was started tackling these things, I felt like a weight had lifted off my shoulders. Setting timers (5 minutes and 25 minutes) of time set aside to focus on a particular task and put away my phone also made a huge difference. Hopefully this is helpful to someone, but I'm sure everyone has anxiety for different reasons so don't hesitate to talk to someone about it!!


Instagram: @Shelbychurch
Twitter: @shelbychurch
Snapchat: shelbychurch


-get unlimited free music for 30 days for your YouTube videos:

-Get $10 cash on your first 2 rides on FreeBird (cash back on Uber and Lyft) with the code "w47ca" - Download it here:

-Get $30 Airbnb Credit:
-Get a FREE $5 stock:
-Get a FREE Uber ride use code: "ylkfn"
-Get a FREE Lyft ride use code: "SHELBY360158"

shelby,church,vlogs,anxiety,how i stopped feeling anxious,anxiety story,how i got rid of my anxiety,how to stop feeling anxious,

Post a Comment

0 Comments