Advertisement

How did you do that go all the way down to the comments and i will show you!

How did you do that go all the way down to the comments and i will show you! Thank you for watching its all about dancing the shake it out in Strucid game Strucid: I was doing the shake it out For 40 maybe min it was boring it would not be boring it was going for a long time but i have to click you here me CLICK thats why

Snapchat farhanhussei925

Facebook: Farhan Hussein

Messenger: Farhan Hussein

Instagram: Farhan

Roblox: farhanhuss10 if its hashtags heres the link:

Thats it :) Subscribe and like the video pls my other cannel gane all lot of subs and like and views but the cannel no soo sub and like

BTW if you add me or follow me in all the Snapchat thing and stuff now byee.












Okay you need to pull out a GUN then spam the emote that you wanna use and walk when you are doing that. :)
: )

you!

Post a Comment

0 Comments