Advertisement

First Payment From YouTube ll My First YouTube Earning ll Beautiful U

First Payment From YouTube ll My First YouTube Earning ll Beautiful U Hi Friends,

I am happy to share my YouTube journey so far and my first payment from YouTube this month.

I hope this video will be helpful for all new YouTubers.

The gadgets which I use for recording videos:

1. Camera – My mobile phone – Vivo V7 64GB


2. Boya Mic


3. Photron Tripod


4. Aniksha Gorilla Pod


5. Shopee Selfie Stick Holder


6. Mobile Remote


Join me on social network
Facebook -
Instagram -

Please don’t forget to subscribe to my channel


For business queries:
Kakolibagchi60@gmail.com

Bye…
Take care…

#beautifulu
#subscribe
#like
#youtubers
#monetization
#monetisation
#firstpayment
#googleadsense
#newyoutubers

how to earn in youtube,how to earn money from youtube in india,1st payment from youtube,first youtube payment,first payment from youtube,youtube first payment,how much do you earn from youtube,tips for new youtube channel,youtube tips for beginners,how to be a youtuber,how to be a youtuber for beginners,how to start a youtube channel from scratch,how to start a youtube channel and make money,beauty blogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments