Advertisement

Everything Is Not Vine (DO I HAVE APHANTASIA?! SUPER NEAT DISCUSSION :O)

Everything Is Not Vine (DO I HAVE APHANTASIA?! SUPER NEAT DISCUSSION :O) Check out this survey some researchers are doing about aphantasia!

And their website about their work:

Everything Is Not Vine:

Maker Dave's Swansong:

I stream at -- follow me if you want to know when I go live!

Come talk about mario, science, life, the universe, and everything on my discord channel:

Twitter:

❤️️πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ❤️️πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ❤️️πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ❤️️πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ❤️️πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ❤️️πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ❤️️πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ❤️️πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ❤️️πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ❤️️πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ❤️️πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ❤️️πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ❤️️πŸ’›

Super Mario Maker 2,Super Mario Maker,SMM,SMM2,Nintendo,Tech,Glitch,Puzzle,Troll Game,Super Expert,

Post a Comment

0 Comments