Advertisement

CLEAN WITH ME | GARAGE ORGANIZATION | MEET MY CHICKENS

CLEAN WITH ME | GARAGE ORGANIZATION | MEET MY CHICKENS #springclean #garageorganization #animallover #thrifty #savemoney

Come with me as I get our garage cleaned and organized. We had random stuff everywhere plus lots of dog hair and dirt from from all of our rescue dogs.
I love to donate to a goodwill center so Im not throwing stuff into the garbage. I like to try and give as much away for others to use if they need.

I also introduce three of our rescue dogs: STORM, SPROCKET and REIGN

I also give you a sneak peak of my chickens! As you can tell I am an animal lover for sure:)

garage,organization,declutter,chickens,dogs,sterilize,organize,chicken farm,rescue dogs,country life,donate donation,how to organize garage,decluttering garage,my country life,homesteading,organizing my life,clean my garage,spring cleaning,cleaning,clean,mom life,toddler mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments