Advertisement

Blowing up balloons - Pop at the end!!!! (requested)

Blowing up balloons - Pop at the end!!!! (requested) Blowing up balloons - Pop at the end!!!!

In this requested video, I am blowing up balloons and the blue balloon at the end pops. I almost passed out. (careful with sound at the very end in which I warn with a text message and also reduced volume on clip). Please make sure to Like, Subscribe and click on the Notification Bell 🔔. Please comment after 3 minutes, so it doesn't go into the spam folder :)

In this video, I am blowing up balloons and popping at the end (careful with sound at the very end). I also used a pin in the balloon during the end, but was shocked on what happened!! Please make sure to Like, Subscribe and click on the Notification Bell 🔔. Please comment after 3 minutes, so it doesn't go into the spam folder :)

As always, I appreciate my subscribers and viewers. Also, share with your friends so we can grow the family. Please visit follow me on Twitter :)

PayPal (Donations, if you would like to assist me with this venture) :


---------------------------------Social Media---------------------------------------------

Twitter:


#asmr #Balloons #Ballloonpop

Thank you so much.

-SouthernBell

asmr,balloon,blowing,popping,red,lips,balloonblowing,balloons,relax,tingles,triggers,asmrsouthernbell,anxiety,blowingballoons,amsr,asmr trigger,high quality asmr,asmr sounds,satisfying,soplar un globo,バルーンブロー,氣球吹,Soplado de globos,relaxation,best asmr,asmr tapping,asmr tingles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments