Advertisement

Baleno Vs Dogs Attack | Damaged my New Maruti Car 😒

Baleno Vs Dogs Attack | Damaged my New Maruti Car 😒 Watch in this video:
Baleno Vs Dogs Attack | Damaged my New Maruti Car 😒
I was trying to do drifting with my 2 months old Maruti Suzuki Baleno but unfortunately dogs attacked on it and gifted it some dents :'(

😎Hum bhi Instagram chalate hain 😁 @arunpanwarx

Mere Baare mein English me Jankaari:
Hey, I am Arun from Palwal, Haryana (HR 30). Student of BCA and currently owning a Baleno 2019 Zeta Petrol.

ΰ€§ΰ€¨्ΰ€―ΰ€΅ाΰ€¦ πŸ™πŸΌ for being here.

baleno 2019,baleno damaged,baleno accident,baleno vs dogs,baleno dogs attack,baleno damaged by dogs,baleno tin ka dabba,baleno tin quality,baleno poor build,baleno drifting,baleno stunts,baleno of arun panwar,baleno tyre skid,baleno dents remove,baleno bumper damaged,baleno vs animals,baleno worst build quality,baleno review,baleno maruti car,baleno zeta magma gray,baleno new alloy wheels,baleno on road,baleno live accident,

Post a Comment

0 Comments