Advertisement

5 phrases people who suffer from migraines are tired of hearing!​

5 phrases people who suffer from migraines are tired of hearing!​ Hi guys !

Thanks for watching my very first video in which I am sharing with you five sentences that we don't like to hear when we have migraines!

If you don't want to watch the full video, here are the timings of the five phrases:
1st phrase : 0:44
2d phrase: 2:15
3d phrase: 3:38
4th phrase: 5:15
5th phrase: 6:20

Please help me improve myself for the next videos by sharing with me your thoughts & comments!

______________________

Follow me on Instagram : @lea.devanlay
Follow my blog :
______________________

My favorite sportswear brand ? Famme !
Check their Instagram : @famme
Get 10% off your order on the whole website with my code : lea.devanlay10

______________________

Take care of yourself & may God bless you πŸ™πŸ»

iMovie,migraines,headaches,5 phrases,migraine,frenchie,french,frenchaccent,dubai,science,medical,

Post a Comment

0 Comments