Advertisement

2DFANTRO||LeafShine||I Swear Im Next intros will be clients xd

2DFANTRO||LeafShine||I Swear Im Next intros will be clients xd Hello My Name Is Zeuz From De Galaxy I Make 2DIntros/Outros Free/Paid Subscribe For Free Intros!


📣💬INFOS💬📣

Music🎶🎵:idk

Client👨:idk

Font🆎:hmmmm

Packs Used:none

Price💵:free

DL Link:(For The client Unless its a template)
Lol If he needs it

🚩Disclaimer🚩

I Do Not Own Any Music In This Video Full Credit Goes To The Creator


📝Faq📝

Q:Where Do you Live?

A:I Am From De Galaxy


Q:Apps/Softwares Used?

A:AlightMotion,Pixelab,Ps Touch


Q:Who Inspired You To Be An Intro Maker?

A:SharkFX,KnightGFX,Alpha,MxsterFX,CN88FX,MooFX and Many More


Q:Can i Get One?

A:Ye But Follow the Rules


Q:What Are the Rules?

A:Subscribe,Be Active,And Always Like My Vid Also Give full credit


Q:Who Teached You To make In Alight?

A:MarcusFX (Hes Amazing Hes mah Sensei)And Nagake (Hes amazing)


💬Contacts💬

Discord:QWERTYZeuz#6186

Twitter:Soon

clients

Post a Comment

0 Comments