Advertisement

11 Odd Things I'm Definitely Doing on My Next Disney Trip!

11 Odd Things I'm Definitely Doing on My Next Disney Trip! Halloween parties in August and bringing my own straws -- sounds a little weird, but these tips and hacks can help you plan your next Disney vacation.

[Subscribe for more Disney Food Videos!]


[Join our Newsletter]


Want to support the channel? Check out our line of Disney Dining Travel Guides at

Get tips, tricks, reviews, and budget advice at

[Social Links]




Sound Effect Used:
"Cash Register" by kiddpark

Licensed under the Attribution License.

disneyfood,disney,disney world,disneyland,disneyvideo,disneyvacation,food,Disney trip,Disney tips,Disney world planning,Disney hacks,Disney vlog,Disney vlogger,Disney world dining,Disney paper straws,disney world halloween,odd disney tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments