Advertisement

What is a #weird thing about you my friend my sister? #smell

What is a #weird thing about you my friend my sister? #smell What is a #weird thing about you my friend my sister? #smell

Let's share our weirdness today, shall we my friend my sister?

The weirdest thing about me is my sense of smell and on that topic there is a great book in German literature, translated into English as Perfume:

My sense of smell dictates the people I am in a relationship with and can work with. Smell is linked to my intuition. Smell transports me into the strongest memories of the past. This is so weird and fascinating to explore.

Discover my first book The Knot in the Spiral, available for you on Amazon:

More resources for you on

For over 10 years, I have been getting my raw chocolate and more delicious raw vegan essentials at Raw Living:

I teach French online, book a lesson:

Follow me on Instagram @clairesamuelenglish

If you appreciate my work, I would be very very very grateful for your support on patreon so I can continue:

Thank you my friend my sister.

My links are affiliate so you can support the channel and discover great things at the same time.

Claire Samuel,What is a #weird thing about you my friend my sister? #smell,Let's share our weirdness today,The weirdest thing about me,my sense of smell,a great book in German literature,My sense of smell dictates the people I am in a relationship with,Smell is linked to my intuition,the strongest memories of the past,weird and fascinating to explore,

Post a Comment

0 Comments