Advertisement

Skyrocket your SAT Reading Score with this One Crucial Technique

Skyrocket your SAT Reading Score with this One Crucial Technique Many students struggle with the SAT Reading section, especially with the Fiction and the History excerpts. They practice hard with different tests, yet they see little satisfactory results.

Are you one of the students struggling with the reading section?

Then please check out this video for the Number 1 strategy that you can apply in addition to your regular test practice, in order to skyrocket your SAT reading score.

About me: STANFORD B.A., COLUMBIA M.A. and MPhil, OXFORD University; a passionate teacher and educational consultant.

Please email me at ssp2123@columbia.edu and I will be happy to answer all your questions.
If you are serious about your progress and would like my feedback, sign up for a FREE 30-minute consultation with me on my website, ivywizard.com
Or connect with me on FB:

News sources I mention in the article:
nyt.com
forbes.com
mosaicscience.com
scroll.in

SAT,SAT reading,sat test,sat tutor,admissions,american universities,stanford,columbia,test scores,test,test prep,ivy league,undegraduate admissions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments