Advertisement

Saltwater Fishing Binge Day 1. Flounder, Bluefish and a LARGE BASS

Saltwater Fishing Binge Day 1. Flounder, Bluefish and a LARGE BASS That time of year. Ocean temps warming up and fishing turning on. This was day one of a multi-day fishing binge trying to catch whatever fish I could. Started out doing some light tackle Jigging for Flounder, quarter ounce jigs and gulp in the shallows yielded a few Fluke and a bunch of bluefish bites, after that made a move and found just one Bluefish at dusk before fishing through the night and getting skunked. There were miracles in the waves though as my buddy Lou got a nice big Rogue 47" Bass.

My Surf Rod - 10' MH

Reel I use for surf fishing -

Fluorocarbon leaders for everything -

Better yet tie leaders with cheap mono like this, I use these bulk spools in 50-80lb for stripers/bluefish -

My go-to Braided line -

Not sure Id recommend 8lb nanofil for saltwater but thats what I used for the light tackle jigging -

Gulp -

SP Minnows-

delaware,fishing,fluke,flounder,striper,striped bass,bluefish,cape henlopen,lewes,new jersey,surf fishing,backbay,big striper,delaware fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments