Advertisement

Pick A Card ✨ Their True Feelings For You ♡

Pick A Card ✨ Their True Feelings For You ♡ TimeStamps
Pile 1: 0:44
Pile 2: 14:37
Pile 3: 30:30

For Personal Reading Options ☟

Email me at simplyempath@yahoo.com

I also offer
$10 per quick question
$5 Pendulum questions (yes/no)

Payments made Via Paypal :)


*Oracles are used in all my readings as well

#SimplyEmpath

MY SOCIALS 💭
Insta-

Facebook-

Empath-878213672510596/
Tumblr-


*For Entertainment Purposes Only *

*All advice should be used as a tool to look deeper within yourself. Listen to your own guidance above all to make final decisions in your life.

Much love ,✨❤️

pick a card,Pick a card reading,Tarot,pick a card tarot,how do they feel about me pick a card,their feelings for me pick a card,how they really feel pick a card,love pick a card reading,do they love me pick a card,do they want me pick a card,love pick a card,tarot pick a card,pick a card what do they think of me,pick a card what they think of,pick a card will they contact me,soulmate pick a card,do they miss me pick a card,witch,their true feelings pick a card,

Post a Comment

0 Comments