Advertisement

NIFTY-BANKNIFTY-RELIANCE NEXT WEEK'S (13/05/19) PROBABILITY अगले हप्ते की पैसा कमाने की सम्भावनाए

NIFTY-BANKNIFTY-RELIANCE NEXT WEEK'S (13/05/19) PROBABILITY अगले हप्ते की पैसा कमाने की सम्भावनाए This video contain my analysis of the previous week for Nifty ,Bank nifty ,Reliance .....as well as the best ideas implemented for that week ……also contains the precautions I have taken....also justifies my live trades or trading ideas which I have posted in that week........I have also given my view and trading psychology for next week with my support and resistance. So you will get the best possible trade set up for next week in terms of target,stop-loss,entry,reentry,Partial profit booking and profit booking.......Good luck.....

nifty,banknifty,INTRADAY TRADING,RUPESH DAFTARY,STOCK MARKET RD,NIFTY STRATEGY,BANK NIFTY STRATEGY,NIFTY ANALYSIS,BANK NIFTY ANALYSIS,BANK NIFTY OPTIONS STRATEGY,RUPESH,DAFTARY,STOCK MARKET TRADING,

Post a Comment

0 Comments