Advertisement

I'm LOST at 5100 meters (how to find way back?)

I'm LOST at 5100 meters (how to find way back?) I'm lost at 5100 meters altitude while riding off-road on the motorcycle.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT:

A motorcycle adventure as I follow a small dirt road that turns into a track and then disappears. Feeling confident I decide to continue the ride on rough terrain expecting to find the road at some point. Meanwhile the air is thin and my dry cough is the first symptom of acute altitude sickness. Can't stay up here for too long. Motorbike around the world continues on the Altiplano of Bolivia. Route from Hito Cajones border with Chile to Laguna Colorada.

Helmet with peak -
Closest version of my sweet JACKET -
Dope sounding & affordable EXHAUST -
The Camera that makes this Video look GOOD -
Awesome Wide Angle Lens that sees all -
This Gorillapod can Handle it ALL -
Undisputed Low Budget Rode KILLER Mic -
No more wwwraagshhhswraghhshsgsshhhhhhh audio -
Trusty GoPro action camera-
Stick any GoPro on this Pole and get on them ANGLES -
How do I Travel with all this Data -
How do I not CRY when I DROP all this Data -

FOLLOW ALP AND ME:




Hi, My name is Pedro Mota and I ride my trusty custom Honda Transalp to wherever she will take me. Motorcycle touring around the world!

I'm lost,custom honda motorcycle,adventure motorcycle,motorcycle adventure,enduro motorcycle,adventure bike,dual sport,dualsport,adventure ride,adventure riding,off road motorcycle,motorcycle travel,travel by motorbike,around the world trip,motorbike around the world,bolivia,atacama desert,custom motorcycle,honda transalp,honda,pedro mota,

Post a Comment

0 Comments