Advertisement

I started studying for the MCAT and it's not pretty // cali vlog

I started studying for the MCAT and it's not pretty // cali vlog Hey, guys! I'm sorry about the relatively short vlog. I promise I'll get back on my vlogging game soon! I have a lot of videos that I want to film over the summer, so stay tuned for those. I also started studying for the MCAT that I'm taking next January, which is a huge time and energy commitment for me given the difficulty of the exam. Regardless, I'll try to not make that an excuse for slacking off YouTube-wise. Thanks for watching this video :) Please follow me on my Instagram @yoorajung for more updates.


→ Background music
Nico Anuch - Another Day -
No suits - Escape Reality -

yoora jung,study vlog,hazels story,이슬이이야기,브이로그,일상 브이로그,헤이즐스토리,유라정,공부 브이로그,

Post a Comment

0 Comments