Advertisement

bleaching my hair and cutting a fringe because of my life crisis at 17

bleaching my hair and cutting a fringe because of my life crisis at 17 Thank you for watching! I hope you enjoyed this video, Subscribe for more ☆ I love every single one of you, thank you for all the support Xx


| SOCIAL MEDIA |

Twitter- @melissamccabeyt
Instagram- @melissamccabex
Snapchat- @m3lissa_mcc4be



All business inquires email:
melissamccabe2701@gmail.com


| FAQ |

How old are you?
17 (My Birthday is Nov 27th)

What do you use to film &edit?
iPhone 8 Plus & iMovie

Where are you from?
Wigan (Greater Manchester)



Love Mel x

bleaching hair,bleaching hair at home,bleaching hair fail,bleaching hair at home uk,bleaching hair gone wrong,bleaching hair at home fail,cutting fringe,cutting fringe fail,cutting fringe at home,cutting bangs,hair dye transformation,hair dye at home,hair dye fail,cutting my own bangs,cutting my own hair,cutting my own fringe,dying my hair,dying my hair blonde,dying my hair pink & purple,bleach & dying my hair purple @ 2am,brad mondo bleach fail,

Post a Comment

0 Comments