Advertisement

TURNING MY BOYFRIEND INTO AN EBOY

TURNING MY BOYFRIEND INTO AN EBOY hope you guys enjoyed this video of me turning my boyfriend into an eboy!!! also DISCLAIMER this isn't every eboy ever I definitely stereotyped it LOL

subscribe:

************

SOCIALS
♡ instagram-
♡ musical.ly- @laurengodwin
♡ snapchat-
♡ twitter-
♡ facebook-


GET A PERSONALIZED SHOUTOUT FROM ME?


BUSINESS
♡ laurengodwin50@gmail.com

************

Hi i’m Lauren and welcome to my Youtube Channel!!!! :) I’m 18 years old and I just moved to LA from Houston, TX! A lot of you guys may know me from musical.ly/ Tik Tok and stumbled across my page! I love making content for my #GodwinGang so comment on my videos what you guys would like to see! Follow me on all my other socials below!

lauren godwin,godwin gang,lauren godwin musical.ly,lauren godwin tik tok,lauren,godwin,gang,eboy,e boy tik tok,chase hudson,lilhuddy,sebastian bails,turning my boyfriend into an eboy,eboy chains,lock chain,e girl makeup,itsselmo,kid friendly,educational videos for children,cringe,funny,hit or miss,e girl factory,

Post a Comment

0 Comments