Advertisement

Strangers Call Their Crush And Confess Feelings

Strangers Call Their Crush And Confess Feelings I was extra giggly while filming this episode haha - probably because all the stories were so freaking cute! Thank you for watching another episode- I love you all! #BeKind

Link to my online shop:
Say hi to me on instagram, twitter and facebook:




SUBSCRIBE to my channel & hit the notification bell:

Business Inquiries: thorayamaronesy@gmail.com

strangers confess their love,strangers confess to their crush,love confessions,people confess,people confess their love,strangers call their crush and ask them on a date,call crush,thoraya,dare,yes theory,cut,the cut,jubilee,skin deep,ellen degeneres,love stories,calling your crush on the phone,asking strangers to call crush,confessing to crush,ask crush on date,social experiment,people share,strangers share,i love you,people 1 question,

Post a Comment

0 Comments