Advertisement

MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE!

MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE! lol oh boy.

HI ANGELS! WELCOME TO MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE!

You asked which is the only reason why I'm doing this lol, but it's been awhile since I posted a makeup tutorial so I decided I'd do an updated version of a very extra get ready with me! I'm no beauty guru, but this is before and after of my everyday look - fake lashes and all. lol

ENJOY THE MESS! I LOVE YOU! Please don't be too mean in the comments lol...I tried my best :P

2,770,000 KISSES!
Xx
Amber :)

Insta/Twitter: @AmberScholl:

SHOP PRODUCTS USED:

La Roche Posay Primer:
Makeup Forever HD stick (color 415):
KKW everything: www.kkwbeauty.com (I use contour stick in medium 2, nude lip 1 and the powders in color 3)
Nars concealer:
Chanel shadow:
dip brow:
highlight: I'm sorry it's sold out! I like the FENTY highlighters too they're the closest to mine!
YSL liner:
Too faced liner:
Pat McGrath mascara:
Lashes:
Dupe lashes:
Setting spray:

everyday makeup,morning routine,amber scholl,tutorial,get ready with me,glam,extra,before after,

Post a Comment

0 Comments