Advertisement

Fallout 76: Picnic Panic (A Tragic Murder) - Sheepsquatch DLC

Fallout 76: Picnic Panic (A Tragic Murder) - Sheepsquatch DLC Fallout 76: Picnic Panic (A Tragic Murder) - Sheepsquatch DLC

People might struggle to read the last note so here's is what it said:

"I'm done crying. Chelsea used to be my best friend. Now she keeps saying all kinds of mean things. I know I'm smarter than her, but she's prettier than me. Why can't she be happy about that? Why does she have to be the best at everything? Just because she's a Wesley and the Wesleys are so rich doesn't mean she's better than me.

Chelsea wants to go on a picnic and play some games. She got so mad last time when I beat her. She cheats all the time and it makes me so mad, but I don't say anything. Dad says I have Mom's temper and I need to control it. I promised him I would try real hard to not get angry if she cheats or calls me names."

#Fallout76 #Fallout76DLC #Fallout76Update

fallout 76,fallout 76 dlc,fallout 76 update,fallout 76 gameplay,fallout 76 news,fallout 76 wild appalachia,fallout 76 new dlc,fallout 76 dlc gameplay,fallout 76 sheepsquatch,fallout 76 secrets,fallout 76 dlc sheepsquatch,fallout 76 patch notes,fallout,fallout 76 brewing,fallout 76 sheepsquatch lore,fallout 76 patch,fallout 76 pc,fallout 76 fasnacht,fallout 76 alien,fallout 76 scary places,sheepsquatch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments