Advertisement

Economic Order Quantity I Cost Accounting I B.Com(P/H) I SOL

Economic Order Quantity I Cost Accounting I B.Com(P/H) I SOL This video explains the concept of Economic Order Quantity from the subject Cost Accounting. This video is suitable for B.Com Students and all those who are interested in Cost Accounts and those who have this topic in their syllabus.
Presented BY: Kushank Mittal
Produced BY: LearnEd Education
Associate Partner: SOL Updates


For any Query WhatsApp us @9013049971

SOL Updates App


You can join the following WhatsApp Group according to your course for better Updates.

B.Com (H) Part 1


B.Com (H) Part 2


B.Com (H) Part 3


BA (H) PS Part 1


BA (H) PS Part 2


BA (H) PS Part 3


BA(H) English


B.Com(P) Part 1


B.Com (P) Part 2


B.Com (P) Part 3


BA (P) Part 1


BA (P) Part 2


BA (P) Part 3

SOL,Updates,DU,Sachin,Bansal,Mohit,Gupta,LearnEd,Economic Order Quantity,Cost Accounts,B.Com(P/H),sol,

Post a Comment

0 Comments