Advertisement

Country Roads But Strange Occurrences Occur (MIDI)

Country Roads But Strange Occurrences Occur (MIDI) Note Count: 581
this is country roads i poorly recreated in midi form but then i did other stuff

-LINKS!-
My Twitter:
My Discord Server:
My Website:
My Twitch Channel:
StoryFire Username: EruptionBlade4565
Steam Username: EruptionBlade4565
Xbox GT: EruptionBlade45


-PC SPECS AND HARDWARE!-
CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 (3.5ghz)
RAM: 12GB DDR4
Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma
Mouse: Razer Naga Epic
Microphone: Blue Yeti
Headphones: A Blackwidow headset... Im too lazy to look up the model stuff
Mousepad: Razer Firefly

I DUN HOPE YOU DID ENJOY THIS DUN VIDEO OF MINE!
IF YOU DID ENJOY THEN PLEASE HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON!
and... possibly subscribe?

eruptionblade4565,eruptionblade 4565,midi,country roads,fl studio,black midi,john denver,meme,memes,hd,piano from above,

Post a Comment

0 Comments