Advertisement

Apotheosis Launch Trailer

Apotheosis Launch Trailer Get the game here!:

So around Christmas last year I got the idea for this game. I thought I could throw together some Paragon assets and do some programming for a month and it'd be done. Boi was I wrong. This game took me nearly 4 months to make. All gameplay you see here was programmed by me alone. I used no tutorials, it was all improvised by me, which I'm pretty proud of I must say. Obviously, I didn't do a whole lot of my own art for this game though. I'd say it's about 80% Paragon assets, with the rest being other asset packs. every asset here is currently or was free on the UE4 market place, with the exception of the Ultra Dynamic Sky.

Also yeah I've changed the name of the channel from joe kickass to inverted games. I didn't really wanna publish a game under that name so it was time for a change

Halo,itch.io,cheap games,game development,trailer,game trailers,Apotheosis,Apotheosis Game,video games,Bots,AI,first person shooter,shooter game,Paragon,New Paragon Game,UE4,UE4 Game,Epic Games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments