Advertisement

a college day in my life | florida atlantic university

a college day in my life | florida atlantic university hope you guys enjoyed this college day in my life! I can't believe this is the first one i've done on my channel! let me know what you guys think :)

check out happiness boutique's website↴

shop my necklaces:


use my code for 10% off any jewelry item (over 19euros): kayla ramn

shop my bag at teddy blake↴

use my code for $20 off: TBKAYLA20
(when you first sign up you get 35% off!!)

lets be friends!
★ INSTAGRAM:
★ TWITTER:
★ VSCO:

for business inquiries ONLY please contact:
kaylaramnarine@icloud.com

thank you so much for all your love and support!♡
make sure to subscribe if you aren't already to see new videos every week!
comment what videos you want to see next!
love you all xoxo

subcount: 17,365

college day in my life,college,day in my life,fau,florida atlantic university,college vlog,college week in my life,college day vlog,sorority,alpha xi delta,sorority fau,

Post a Comment

0 Comments