Advertisement

18+ PICK A CARD 🍯 What Will Sex Be Like With Your Person?

18+ PICK A CARD 🍯 What Will Sex Be Like With Your Person? ⏳ Timestamps ⏳

Deck #1- 1:25
Deck #2- 4:27
Deck #3- 6:28
Deck #4- 9:03
Deck #5- 11:18
Deck #6- 14:16

Hello soul family 💗 thank you for watching my video. This pick a card reading - What will your sex be like with your person? This is intended for those who have not had sex with their partner yet.

Remember, these are general readings (if it doesn't resonate, it wasn't the deck or reading for you- don't force what doesn't fit, there's not enough lube for that!!) If you need a more in depth, personal reading, you can visit my website at or email me at moongoddess114433@gmail.com for more information. Private readings are either uploaded onto YouTube (only you will have the link), live via Google hangouts, or by telephone call.

To make a much appreciated donation to my channel, you can send donations to my PayPal account at paypal.me/moongoddess114433

For anyone who would like to donate cards to my channel, they are most graciously appreciated!! My Amazon wish list- https//www.amazon
com/hz/wishlist/ls/2BS96UNOTNJ1P?ref_=wl_share

Thank you to all my new subscribers for joining my soul family 💕 much love. Thank you to all my continued subscribers for all your encouragement, feedback, and love. 💖 Sending you all many blessings in abundance, love and light. 💞💞💞 Namaste 🙏

#tarot,#oracle,#psychic #pickacard,#pickacardsex,

Post a Comment

0 Comments